Stafford Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Stafford with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 6 hotels that accept pets. Here are the top hotels and accommodations rated by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Stafford is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a fitness center and laundry facilities. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome at Quality Inn and Suites. This hotel offers a fitness center and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Best Western Aquia/quantico Inn. This hotel provides guests with an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Stafford
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 27°F
- April-June: the average is 87°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Stafford is 41.22 inches
Exploring Stafford with Your Pet
Known for its basketball, Stafford has lots to offer visitors including its churches, live music, and museums. See the local sights and visit FBI Academy and Potomac Point Vineyard and Winery. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Fredericksburg Area Museum and Cultural Center. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets Plus Inc or Central Virginia Reptiles.