Find Hotels in Ste Petronille
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
Visiting Ste Petronille
Visitors can enjoy all that Ste Petronille has to offer including the golf courses and riverfront. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic landscape. Around the area, top sights include Place Royale, Citadelle of Quebec, and Montmorency Falls.
- You'll find 347 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Quebec
- The closest major airport is in Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ste Petronille
A couple of favorite places to visit are Club de golf Orléans and Ile d'Orleans. Additionally, in the area you'll find Place Royale and Citadelle of Quebec.
As you plan your vacation to Ste Petronille, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 197 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Sous sol Complet Avec Kitchenette is located 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from the city center. This 4-star vacation home in Ste Petronille features free WiFi, free parking, and a rooftop terrace.
- Alta Mare is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Quebec can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to public transit and comfortable rooms.
- Hôtel Palace Royal centre-ville is located within 5 mi (8 km) of the city center. This 4.5-star hotel in Quebec features a full-service spa, ski slopes, and 3 restaurants. Our customers like its central location and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Montmorency Falls, located 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the city center, and Parliament Building, which is 5 mi (8.1 km) away.
Dressing for Ste Petronille
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 39°F and the nighttime average to be -1°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 58°F during the day and 3°F at night
- Ste Petronille gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°F