Visitors to Stoneham are sure to enjoy the mountain views and ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses. Top sights around the area include Place Royale, Citadelle of Quebec, and Montmorency Falls.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Stoneham
- The closest major airport is in Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.), 15 mi (24.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Stoneham
Skiing is just one of the top activities, while Stoneham Mountain Resort and Club de Golf Stoneham are sights to visit. Additionally, in the area you'll find Place Royale and Citadelle of Quebec.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Stoneham. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Les Chalets Alpins - Chemin du Hibou - With a stay at this 3.5-star condo, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
- Condos & Hôtel Stoneham - Our customers like the dining options and quiet location at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Top places to visit around the area include Montmorency Falls, located 13.9 mi (22.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Parliament Building, which is 15.9 mi (25.6 km) away.
Dressing for Stoneham
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 38°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -1°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the nighttime average
- Stoneham gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°F