Find Hotels in Stony Creek, VA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 10, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 1, 2020
Visiting Stony Creek
Visitors to Stony Creek are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses, local tours, and entertainment choices.
- You'll find 16 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Emporia
- The closest major airport is in Richmond, VA (RIC-Richmond Intl.), 40.6 mi (65.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Stony Creek
Places to visit in the larger region include Hatcher's Run Battlefield, Poplar Grove National Cemetery, and White Oak Road Battlefield. You'll also find Veteran's Memorial Park and Meherrin River Park in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn I-95 Stony Creek - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Stony Creek
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 27°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- About 43.90 inches of rain falls on Stony Creek each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F