Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Pool was not inviting since so close to fwy on ramp. Room was fine. An extra blanket would have been great. Didn't sleep well because of that. Breakfast was good. Staff was nice.
Stayed here with my little niece and dad and we had more than enough room. My niece keep calling it our little house because that's exactly what it was. So cute and quaint. Great location to Trade Days and so much better than the other over priced cheap motels we have been staying in Canton.
We arrived on the 10th, July 2017, when checking in to the motel. The lady that check myself and my family in, just as pleasant as could be very,very nice lady and very helpful. The room was good, TV is a little small for a room that size, but that's not what makes the difference in your stay. The ...
Pleased with this visit. Staff was friendly and accommodated a first floor request. Room was clean and pleasant with microwave and fridge, everything was clean and comfortable. Much better than usually found at "budget brand" hotels. I recommend over others in the area at same price range,
Room was located on the first floor near the front desk, vending machines, and breakfast area. It was VERY noisy. Beginning at approximately 5AM, the noise was loud and non-stop. Everything else was great and the staff was very helpful and courteous.
No writing stuff. Maid did not provide clean ice bucket liner or clean out bucket
After a much anticipated trip.....and a flood the day we got there....This was a nice place to sleep and recover. The front desk person was very friendly when we checked in. I have stayed in much fancier hotels, but this is a small town and a small hotel and it was just great.
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Terrell hotel! Choosing the right home away from home during your North Central Texas adventure doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Terrell. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Terrell accommodations even welcome you to bring multiple four-legged friends along for your vacation.
- North Central Texas is more than welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or matching sweaters and book an accommodation where you and your animals can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Travelers say Terrell has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being clean and friendly. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can sleep better.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have the time of their lives on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, North Central Texas has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can play. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Terrell is popular among pet lovers like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to visit the area to have fun. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?