Top Hotels Near The Park at OWA in Gulf Shores
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to The Park at OWA
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Apr 6, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 31, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 18, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 27, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
The Park at OWA Hotel Guide
Spending some time at The Park at OWA is one of those things you won't forget in a hurry.
While you might not have heard of Gulf Shores, the place it calls home, you'll probably be aware of the state capital, Montgomery, 160 miles away.
To be in close proximity to The Park at OWA, stay at one of 5 hotels within 2 miles. Try the Quality Inn Foley, the Riviera Inn and the Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Foley. They're located 2 miles, 2 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
You can still enjoy an optimum vacation while staying within your budget. Book your room near to all the action at one of the more affordable accommodation options. Don't look further than the Country Hearth Inn Gulf Shores or the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gulf Shores for a comfortable bed at a good price.
Every once in a while, it's nice to really treat yourself. So if you're on the lookout for a hotel with a bit more class and style, make sure you check out the Wharf 812 by RedAwning, which is just 6 miles away.
Want to enjoy a nourishing meal after an exhausting day? Go 0.1 miles from The Park at OWA to Wahlburgers (Foley Beach Express, Foley).
Other Places to Visit near The Park at OWAHere's just a sample of some of the additional things you can do in the vicinity of The Park at OWA:
- If your children like indoor games, spend time at The Gulf Bowl.
- Get out your favorite club at Glenlakes Golf Club and relish in a fun game with friends.
- Shop to your heart's content at Tanger Outlet Center, the perfect place to buy clothes, shoes, accessories and more.
- Craving a few swings? Pay a visit to Gulf Links Golf Course while you're in town.
- Foley Railroad Museum provides travelers the fascinating history of the region's means of transportation.