Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Where to stay in Torremolinos
4.5/5Wonderful!(15 area reviews)
Carihuela is known for its stunning beaches, and with sights like La Carihuela and Bajondillo, you won't get bored spending a day wandering around this part of Torremolinos.
Torremolinos City Centre
4/5Very Good!(31 area reviews)
The beaches and lively bars are top of the list for many visitors to Torremolinos City Centre. A stop by Costa del Sol Square or Plaza Costa del Sol might round out your trip.
3/5(57 area reviews)
The beaches and abundant dining options are top of the list for many visitors to Churriana. A stop by Los Alamos or Los Alamos Beach might round out your trip.
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Torremolinos, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, top-notch restaurants, and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and festivals. Top sights around the area include Malaga Cathedral, Malaga Amphitheatre, and Alcazaba.
- There are 300 hotels and other accommodations in Torremolinos
- The closest major airport is in Malaga (AGP), 3.7 mi (6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Torremolinos
The city is well known for its festivals and cultural venues like Pablo Ruiz Picasso Cultural Centre. Families come for attractions such as Aqualand Torremolinos, Crocodile Park, and Molino del Inca. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Bajondillo, Playamar Beach, and La Carihuela.
In Torremolinos, you'll find 300 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- La Luna Blanca - Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Carihuela can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Bajondillo Beach Cozy Inns - Adults Only - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free WiFi, a bar, and a rooftop terrace.
- Beatriz Cozy Inns - Amenities in this 1-star hostal accommodation include free WiFi and a furnished lanai. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to see in the area include Malaga Cathedral, located 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from the heart of the city, and Malaga Amphitheatre, which is 8.3 mi/13.3 km away.
Getting Around Torremolinos
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Torremolinos Station or El Pinillo Station. Torremolinos might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Torremolinos
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 48°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Torremolinos is 0.79 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F
More trip options
- Torremolinos Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Torremolinos Airports
- Hotels in Torremolinos Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Torremolinos Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Torremolinos
- More Hotel Options in Torremolinos
- More Popular Hotels in Andalusia
- Other Hotels near Torremolinos, Andalusia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends