Málaga Vacation: Coronavirus Information
Most Málaga hotels offer free cancellation. Consider booking refundable hotels rather than non-refundable ones. Just look for the ‘free cancellation’ message during your hotel search. Prices can vary, but right now we believe that flexibility matters.
For more information about the impact of COVID-19 on your Málaga trip, please visit our Coronavirus Information page (opens in new window).
Top Málaga Flight + Hotel Deals
2021 Málaga vacation deals
Where to stay in Málaga
4.5/5Wonderful!(518 area reviews)
Picasso Museum Malaga and Alcazaba are a few top attractions in Centro. Hop around the city on the metro at La Marina Station or La Malagueta Station and check out the area's fantastic nightlife, stunning cathedral, and captivating waterfront views.
Pristine beaches, ample dining options, and captivating waterfront views are just a few things travelers love about La Malagueta. Sights like Malagueta Beach and Plaza de Toros de la Malagueta are top spots to explore, and you can get around the greater Málaga area at La Malagueta Station.
Carretera de Cadiz
4/5Very Good!(45 area reviews)
You might take some time to check out the beaches in Carretera de Cadiz. Spend some time visiting top spots like Jose Maria Martin Carpena Arena, and catch the metro at La Luz - La Paz Station or Puerta Blanca Station to see more of the area.
If you're spending some time in La Caleta, Malagueta Beach and Playa de la Caleta are top sights worth seeing.
While you're in Ensanche Centro, take in top sights like Teatro del Soho CaixaBank and jump on the metro at La Marina Station to see more of the city.
Top Hotels in Málaga
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 6, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 27, 2020
Top things to do in Málaga
Málaga Beach Vacation
There's nothing like a Málaga vacation to add a little spring in your step. The sound of rolling waves and the smell of clean ocean air will refresh your mind, body and soul. To be close to the city center on your trip to Málaga, base yourself around Malagueta Beach (only 1 mile (2 km) away). If you plan to stay for a while, consider booking one of our Málaga vacation packages. Not only will you be able to save cash, you'll also have other incredible beaches near you to explore, like Los Alamos and Las Acacias Beach. We call that a win-win!
Things You Should Know About Málaga
- Nothing screams vacation more than staying near the water. If you happen to agree, see what's on offer among our Málaga beach hotels.
- Apartments are also popular with many travelers to this area. Cozy and Quiet Apartment in Town Centre and Sitito Plaza Flores Apartment are perfect examples of what you can expect from this type of accommodation.
- Don't like constantly reaching for your wallet when you're on vacation? We know how you feel. With almost everything taken care of, our All-Inclusive hotels in Málaga are the perfect remedy.
- Eager to know what Málaga has to offer? It's hard to beat insider tips. As soon as you arrive, get chatting to a few of the 568,300 people who call this place home. Check out our handy Málaga things to do page, too.
- Save on experiences by booking our Málaga vacation deals. With top attractions such as Málaga Cathedral to explore, this destination will keep you on the go.