Think of yourself on your upcoming day: you might picture yourself strolling through downtown, gazing up at the marvellous scenery or the monuments wherever you look. However, there's one feature you are prepared for most of all: Town Point Park. For years, it has been an entry on your to-do list, and the day has finally come to mark it off.
What Are Some Places to Stay Close to Town Point Park?
Hotels near Town Point Park
If you need to get out of the downtown traffic and noise, soak up the peace and calm at Town Point Park.
It can be found just 85 miles from Richmond, the capital of the state, in a destination called Norfolk - Virginia Beach.
With 15 accommodation solutions within 0.1 miles, it’s possible to stay a stone's throw from Town Point Park. With 71 accommodation options, you should think about staying in Pacific Avenue. It's a short drive of 12 miles. Three of the suggested choices are the Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront, Courtyard by Marriott Virginia Beach Oceanfront South and Holiday Inn & Suites Virginia Beach North Beach.
Whether you're traveling solo or with your family, you may like to secure your accommodation with one of the many budget hotels in the vicinity. The Norfolk Waterside Marriott and the Residence Inn Norfolk Downtown are popular choices. The first is 0.1 miles away, while the other is 0.6 miles.
This destination's many upmarket accommodation options will no doubt be appealing to those who tend to vacation in style. The Wyndham Garden Norfolk Downtown is merely 0.7 miles away, while the Comfort Inn Olde Town can be reached in 0.9 miles. Both places are elegant and extremely comfortable.
There's no need to go without hot coffee and delectable treats in the streets around Town Point Park. Auntie Anne's Pretzels is a popular place appreciated by residents and visitors alike, and is only a short stroll away. You might also want to rejuvenate with a substantial dinner at Norfolk Waterside Marriott. You'll be happy to know that this spot is also in the heart of things. If you're not ready to go back to the hotel, wander to Buffalo Wild Wings.
After you're done with Town Point Park, you should check out what the rest of this area can offer you:
- As a structure where the local community comes to remember past events, Armed Forces Memorial is a memorable experience.
- If you enjoy anything to do with history and the ocean, visit Nauticus National Maritime Center where you will see collections and exhibits of maritime artifacts.
- Whether you're a real landlubber or a sailor who's crossed a few oceans, a journey to USS Wisconsin BB-64 makes for a fun and educational day out.
- Immerse yourself in the exhibition of war history at Hampton Roads Naval Museum.
- As a privately owned garden, it's an honor to be able to saunter around the floral displays of Pagoda and Oriental Garden.
It's just 1 mile from Town Point Park to the nearest train station, Norfolk Station.
Expedia's database of hotels in Norfolk - Virginia Beach offers everything you require, so you can certainly have spots near Town Point Park that you'll fall in love with. There were hundreds of newcomers in the last year, so you will not be the only one searching. Need help making a decision? We've got all the tricks and pointers you need right here. When booking time hits, you can spend boldly: many travelers endorsed their Norfolk - Virginia Beach hotel.
- "Tidy, fresh, and quick to welcome you" is always the goal for Norfolk - Virginia Beach hotel rooms.
- The fronk desk service at hotels near Town Point Park will be wonderful as you might hope near such a marvelous feature.
- In search of suites that are satisfying in addition to fresh and tidy? You're on the right site.
Rooms in Norfolk - Virginia Beach received extra visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's easy to see why. You can stay right at your desired spot with Expedia's comprehensive list of hotels near Town Point Park.
About Norfolk - Virginia Beach
Once you've conquered Town Point Park, you'll still have lots to do in Norfolk - Virginia Beach.
- Norfolk - Virginia Beach sightseeing has been hidden away until recently, but stays have been taking off, meaning today is the day to book.
- Norfolk - Virginia Beach also knows its stuff when it comes to individualized assistance after you spend a day on its ample excursions.
- Enjoy the nightlife to end the exploration with a bang; when the sun comes up, get educated about Norfolk - Virginia Beach's life story.
Bid adieu to the views you're used to and usher in some awe-inspiring new selfies. Paying a visit to Norfolk - Virginia Beach is always a good idea, especially when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Town Point Park. Reserve now!