Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Towson, MD from $55
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Towson Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Towson with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 3 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations liked by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Americas Best Value Inn is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with TVs and in-room refrigerators.
- Pets are welcome at Days Inn by Wyndham Towson. This hotel offers free WiFi and deep soaking tubs. Our customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's overall value and guestroom size.
- Pets can join their owners at Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and an indoor pool. Our customers enjoy this 3.5-star hotel's bar and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Towson
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- April-June: the average is 89°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Towson is 40.87 inches
Exploring Towson with Your Pet
Known for its university life and live music, Towson has lots to offer visitors including its entertainment, theaters, and football. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Towson Town Center. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Hampton National Historic Site. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Loyal Companion, Just Puppies Inc, or Tom's Tropicals.