Visitors to Tubac are sure to enjoy the art, shopping, and golf courses. Relaxing and walkable, this city attracts tourists with its restaurants and spas.
- You'll find 26 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Nogales
- The closest major airport is in Tucson, AZ (TUS-Tucson Intl.), 35.8 mi (57.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tubac
The city is well known for its art scene and cultural venues like Tubac Center of the Arts and Whipple Observatory Visitors Center. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Tubac Presidio State Historic Park. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and La Entrada de Tubac is a favorite for retail therapy.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Tubac. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Tubac Country Inn - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and quiet rooms.
- Tubac Golf Resort & Spa - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this resort. With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Tubac
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 101°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 101°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Tubac gets about 13.66 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 99°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 37°F