Visitors to Watertown are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting, gardens, and football games.
- You'll find 16 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Fort Atkinson
- The closest major airport is in Waukesha, WI (UES-Waukesha County), 26.8 mi (43.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Madison, WI (MSN-Dane County Regional), 31.8 mi (51.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Watertown
The picturesque setting of Riverside Park and Tivoli Island Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are The Octagon House and Johnson Creek Premium Outlets.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Watertown - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Watertown
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 9°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 11°F at night
- Watertown gets about 36.02 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 12°F