Visiting West Point
Visitors can enjoy all that West Point has to offer including the churches, coffeehouses, and art. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants and theaters.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in West Point
- The closest major airport is in Omaha, NE (MIQ-Millard), 53.9 mi (86.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Omaha, NE (OMA-Eppley Field), 55.8 mi (89.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in West Point
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Horizon Inn and Suites - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Dressing for West Point
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 12°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 13°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for West Point is 30.04 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 15°F