Find Hotels in Weston, WV
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 5, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 23, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 19, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2020
Visitors to Weston are sure to enjoy the university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours, architecture, and churches.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Weston
- The closest major airport is in Clarksburg, WV (CKB-North Central West Virginia), 22.2 mi (35.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Elkins, WV (EKN-Randolph County), 34.4 mi (55.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Weston
Cultural venues in the city include Museum of American Glass in West Virginia, Mountaineer Military Museum, and Appalachian Glass. The city's natural beauty is on display at Stonewall Jackson Lake, West Virginia State Wildlife Center, and Audra State Park. The university setting is a highlight of the city and West Virginia Wesleyan College is worth a campus tour.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Weston. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Weston - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Stonewall Resort - Our customers like the dining options and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with an in-room sofa bed.
- Centennial Motel - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Weston
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 21°F
- Average annual rainfall for Weston is 48.27 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 21°F