Find Motels in Woods Hole
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Other property types in Woods Hole
Reviewed on Jul 28, 2020
Sands of Time Motor Inn & Harbor House
Reviewed on Sep 11, 2020
Central Woods Hole Village Waterfront!!
Reviewed on Feb 20, 2021
Woods Hole Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In Falmouth, you can select from more than 73 places to stay, though you'll find just 4 affordable motels. These cheaper accommodations can help you cut costs when compared with traditional hotels, which may have more amenities but also come with a higher price tag.
By saving on your room price, you can experience more of the activities in Woods Hole. Not-to-be-missed sights include Buttonwood Park Zoo and Old Silver Beach in the area.
Fun fact: The word "motel" was conceived in 1925 in San Luis Obispo, California by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel. Often one or two stories tall, motel properties usually have exterior corridors overlooking the parking lot or an outdoor pool.
Here are some of our customers’ favorite motels in the larger area:
- If driving, you'll be within 17 minutes of Old Silver Beach.
- Enjoy access to the free WiFi and free parking, as well as room amenities like a private lanai.
- Free breakfast and free WiFi are available during your stay, along with room amenities like cable TV.
- Central Woods Hole is 18.2 mi (29.3 km) away
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Located 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the heart of Woods Hole
- Central Woods Hole is 6.7 mi (10.8 km) away
- Free WiFi, free parking, and a picnic area are available during your stay.
- 19.6 mi (31.5 km) from the heart of Woods Hole
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
What to Do in Woods HolePeople visiting Woods Hole like its waterfront and wineries. As you're sightseeing around the area, be sure to enjoy all there is to see and do.
Must-see places in and around Woods Hole include:
- Buttonwood Park Zoo
- Old Silver Beach
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Cornelia Carey Sanctuary
- Spohr Gardens
- Surf Drive Beach
You'll find these family-friendly attractions in the area:
- Water Wizz
- Island Cove Adventures
Woods Hole is also known for its:
Best Time to Visit Woods HoleDetermine the optimal time to visit Woods Hole by checking these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 49° F and nighttime temperatures average 22° F
- April-June: 76° F is the daytime average and 33° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 80° F and nighttime averages are around 46° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 67° F during the day and 23° F at night
- Average rainfall is 45.16 inches in a year
How to Get to Woods Hole and Around the Area
|Vineyard Haven, MA (MVY-Martha's Vineyard)||Airport||9.9 mi (15.9 km)|
|New Bedford, MA (EWB-New Bedford Regional)||Airport||18.2 mi (29.3 km)|
|Hyannis, MA (HYA-Barnstable Municipal)||Airport||21.9 mi (35.2 km)|