Visitors can enjoy all that Woodstock has to offer including the golf courses and restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Loon Mountain Ski Resort, Waterville Valley Resort, and Franconia Notch State Park.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Woodstock
- The closest major airport is in Laconia, NH (LCI-Laconia Municipal), 29.4 mi (47.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Whitefield, NH (HIE-Mount Washington Regional), 29.5 mi (47.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Woodstock
Loon Mountain Ski Resort, Waterville Valley Resort, and Franconia Notch State Park are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Cannon Mountain Ski Area in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Woodstock, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 213 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Jack O'Lantern Resort and Golf Course is located in central Woodstock. Guests who stay at this 3-star condo in Woodstock can enjoy access to a golf course and a restaurant, along with a private balcony. Our customers love its helpful staff and spacious, quiet rooms.
- Beautiful 3 Bedroom Townhome in the Heart of the White Moutains! is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Woodstock. This 3-star hotel in Lincoln features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its overall value and quiet location.
- Brookside Manor White Mountain Waterfall Retreat is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the center of Woodstock. This 3.5-star condo in Lincoln features a winery, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia travelers love its quiet location and first-rate property condition.
Dressing for Woodstock
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 5°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 8°F as the nighttime average
- About 44.29 inches of rain falls on Woodstock each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°F