Visitors can enjoy all that Abuja has to offer including the theme park, spas, and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches and parks.
- There are 300 hotels and other accommodations in Abuja
- The closest major airport is in Abuja (ABV-Nnamdi Azikiwe Intl.), 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Abuja
Notable city landmarks like Nigerian National Mosque and National Assembly might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Millennium Park, Aso Rock, and Zuma Rock. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Jabi Lake Mall and Wonderland Amusement Park.
In Abuja, you'll be able to select from 300 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Nordic Hotel - This 4.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- The Nordic Villa - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Quo Vadis Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Abuja
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 67°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 67°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Abuja is 70.24 inches
- February and March are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 67°F