Visitors can enjoy all that Adelshofen has to offer including its restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and welcoming setting. A top sight in the area is Rothenburg Town Hall.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Adelshofen
- The closest major airport is in Nuremberg (NUE-Nuremberg Airport), 42 mi (67.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Adelshofen
Rothenburg Town Hall is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Gotthard Model Bahn and Kloster Frauental in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Landhaus Zum Falken - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Adelshofen
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 27°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 30°F
- Average annual rainfall for Adelshofen is 1.02 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 29°F