Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
I needed to overnight for my Ferry to Paros. This is a very small boutique hotel, clean and friendly. Its a bit noisy, i put the air con on, no worries!
I arrived very late from a midnight flight. The staff was very courteous, even late at night. They made me some food and got me beverages, snacks, the works. Wi-fi is separated by each floor, so it's very fast. Plenty of food & shops in the vicinity & it was a nice, healthy walk to the Acropolis. ...
This place is more a hostel than a hotel, but don't let that put you off. It's well located, yet on a really quiet street so no vehicle noise at night. The staff are super friendly and helpful. The place is full of old furniture and books etc, giving it a really lovely charm and is a wonderful place ...
Perfect location. Away from the tourists, so prices were less at restaurants, but all major sights are within walking distance. Staff goes out of their way to accommodate you. Breakfast was the best I had in Greece. Rooms were extremely modern, clean, and comfortable. Roof top view was like no ...
My experience with this hotel was perfect,we stay seven nights and enjoyed the room,breakfast was nice with a lot of variety of fruits,omelette,cereals and coffee. The front desk staff was very nice at helpful, definitely I will be book this hotel again in my next trip to Athens.Thanks
Good hotel in a quiet and nice area, very close to the center of Athens. Room was clean and quiet and its facilities was more than enough for a short stay.
This hotel is ideal for friends travelling on a budget, or single male travelers. If you are a single female traveler, don't book the mixed dorm. I usually opt for this, but their rooms are only 3 beds, and I ended up having to be moved around until we found the least creepy resident. (Most of the ...
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Aegina hotel! Finding the right home away from home during your Aegina Island escape doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily reserve a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Aegina. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pooch. Some Aegina hotels even let youbring more than one furry friend along for your R&R.
- Aegina Island is not only pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your moola for a new leash or matching sweaters and book an accommodation where you and your animals can get comfortable without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Pet owners say Aegina has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can sleep better.
- Who said pets couldn't have tons of fun on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Aegina Island has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can run and jump. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Aegina is a favorite among pet owners like you. Since last year, 500% more adventurers have been soaking up the area's charms and playing with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your opportunity to get in on the fun!?