Visitors can enjoy all that Agartala has to offer including the temples, theme park, and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting, churches, and gardens.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Agartala
- The closest major airport is in Agartala (IXA-Singerbhil), 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Agartala
Favorite places to visit in the city include Maharaja Bir Bikram College Stadium, Ujjayanta Palace, and Sepahijala. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation to Agartala, you might not find the perfect place to stay in the city center, but here are lodging choices around the area.
- Ginger Agartala is 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from the center of Agartala. This 3-star hotel in Agartala features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel Sonar Tori Agartala is located 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the heart of Agartala. This 3-star hotel in Agartala features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Agartala
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 77°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 80°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 59°F as the nighttime average
- Agartala gets about 1.73 inches of rain per year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 61°F