Those traveling to Age are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 402 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in La Seu d'Urgell (LEU), 28.2 mi (45.4 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava), 55.3 mi (89 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Age
Places to visit in the larger region include Santa Maria Plaza, Llivia Municipal Museum, and Dorres Roman Baths. You'll also find La Masella Ski Resort and Masella TGV in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Age, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 170 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Apartments Crest Pas is located 13.9 mi (22.3 km) from the heart of Age. This 3-star hotel in Pas de la Casa features a restaurant, a game room, and laundry facilities.
- Hotel Fontanals Golf is 3.7 mi (6 km) from the center of Age. This 4-star hotel in Fontanals de Cerdanya features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Santa Bàrbara is 16.9 mi (27.1 km) from central Age. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Cercs can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Age
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 41°F at night
- About 0.75 inches of rain falls on Age each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 41°F