Visitors can enjoy all that Agria has to offer including the seafood restaurants, seaside, and spas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its art.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Agria
- The closest major airport is in Volos (VOL), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Skiathos (JSI-Skiathos Island National), 28.7 mi (46.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Agria
Places to visit in the larger region include Archaeological Museum of Volos, Volos Port, and Volos Town Hall. Additionally, you'll find Volos Municipal Theatre and Museum of Folk Art and History of Pelion in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Valis Resort - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Agria
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 35°F at night
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Agria each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 36°F