Visitors can enjoy all that Ainsworth has to offer including its local tours. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting.
- You'll find 107 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cedar Rapids - Iowa City
- The closest major airport is in Cedar Rapids, IA (CID-Eastern Iowa), 39.4 mi (63.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ainsworth
Places to visit in the larger region include Conger House Museum, Central Park, and Sunset Park. You'll also find Swinging Bridge and Columbus Junction Public Library in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Ainsworth
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 11°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 12°F
- Ainsworth gets about 36.42 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 14°F