Visiting West Liberty
Visitors can enjoy all that West Liberty has to offer including the restaurants and football games. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 107 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cedar Rapids - Iowa City
- The closest major airport is in Cedar Rapids, IA (CID-Eastern Iowa), 30.1 mi (48.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in West Liberty
Places to visit in the larger region include Herbert Hoover National Historic Site, Iowa City Public Library, and Muscatine Municipal Golf Course. You'll also find Iowa Museum of Natural History and Old Capitol Museum in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to West Liberty, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 48 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Graduate Iowa City is 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from central West Liberty. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in West Liberty can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Baymont by Wyndham Iowa City / Coralville is located 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from the heart of West Liberty. This 3.5-star hotel in Iowa City features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Hyatt Place Iowa City Downtown is 16.6 mi (26.8 km) from the center of West Liberty. This 2.5-star hotel in Coralville features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for West Liberty
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 16°F
- West Liberty gets about 38.62 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 18°F