Visitors can enjoy all that Muscatine has to offer including the riverfront, baseball games, and theaters. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, monuments, and churches.
- You'll find 51 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Quad Cities
- The closest major airport is in Moline, IL (MLI-Quad City Intl.), 27.9 mi (44.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Muscatine
Favorite places to visit in the city include Riverside Park, Muscatine Aquatic Center, and Geneva Golf and Country Club. In the area, you'll also find Muscatine Municipal Golf Course and Pine Creek Grist Mill.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Muscatine. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Merrill Hotel and Conference Center - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
- Hampton Inn Muscatine - Our customers love the proximity to shopping and first-rate property condition at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Pearl City Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Muscatine
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 16°F as the nighttime average
- About 38.62 inches of rain falls on Muscatine each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°F