Visitors can enjoy all that Akosombo has to offer including the monuments and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. In Akosombo, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Akosombo
A favorite place to visit in the city is Akosombo Dam. In the area, you'll also find Adome Bridge and Senchie Ferry Harbor.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Akosombo. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Royal Senchi Resort/Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a free stocked minibar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and WiFi.
- Afrikiko Riverfront Resort - Our customers like the overall value and quiet location at this resort. With a stay at this 2-star resort, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Akosombo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- About 1.73 inches of rain falls on Akosombo each year
- Hottest months are usually February and March with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 72°F