Visiting Al Mirfa
Visitors to Al Mirfa are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting.
Sightseeing and Staying in Al Mirfa
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mirfa Hotel - This 3-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a private beach, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Al Mirfa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 103°F, while the average at night is 67°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 105°F with nighttime averages of 77°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 98°F and nighttime averages of 59°F
- About 0.12 inches of rain falls on Al Mirfa each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 105°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 59°F