Visitors can enjoy all that Alausi has to offer including the parks and monuments. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. In Alausi, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Alausi
Favorite places to visit in the city include Monument to Saint Peter, Alausi Main Square, and Central Square. Additionally, you might want to add Sangay National Park to your agenda.
As you plan your trip to Alausi, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 5 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel Europa is located 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from the heart of Alausi. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Alausi can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and proximity to public transit.
- HOSTAL GAMPALA is 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from central Alausi. Guests who stay at this 2-star hostel in Alausi can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers love its central location.
- Hotel Noris Alausí is 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from the center of Alausi. This 3-star hotel in Alausi features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Alausi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 71°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Alausi is 42.91 inches
- Hottest months are usually December and November with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 66°F