Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Albury are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting, coffeehouses, and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its wineries. A top sight in the city is Lake Hume.
- There are 134 hotels and other accommodations in Albury
- The closest major airport is in Albury, NSW (ABX), 2.8 mi (4.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Albury
Cultural venues in the city include Albury Art Gallery, Albury Library Museum, and Hothouse Theatre. Notable city landmarks like Hume Dam and Monument Hill might be worth a visit. The lakeside and gardens highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Lake Hume, Albury Botanic Gardens, and Belvoir Park.
In Albury, you'll be able to select from 134 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Border Gateway Motel - This 3-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Mantra Albury Hotel - Our customers like the overall value and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 4.5-star hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar.
- Best Western Stagecoach Motel - This 3-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Getting Around Albury
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Albury Station. Albury may not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Albury
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 45°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 66°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 42°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Albury is 24.09 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are June and July with an average of 35°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Albury?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Albury, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Albury?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Albury?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Albury?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Albury?
What are some accommodations with pools in Albury?
What is the best spa hotel in Albury?
What is the best accommodation for staying close to Albury, NSW Airport (ABX)?
What is staying in Albury like?
What should I see while I'm in Albury?
What's the seasonal weather like in Albury?
Recent reviews of Albury hotels
More trip options
- Albury Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Albury Airports
- Hotels in Albury Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Albury Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Albury
- More Hotel Options in Albury
- More Popular Hotels in New South Wales
- Other Hotels near Albury, New South Wales
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends