Algar do Pena is a calming spot that will provide an escape from the stresses of daily life.
It is in Santarem, which is located 45 miles outside of the national capital, Lisbon District.
There's a minimum of 4 hotels for you to stay at that will locate you only 6 miles from Algar do Pena. Lots of visitors choose the Hotel de Charme Casa da Amieira and Casa dos Matos.
Sometimes it's nice to really treat yourself. So if you're on the lookout for a place to stay that's a step up in style and comfort, be sure to check out the Cooking and Nature Emotional Hotel, which is only 6 miles away.
Other Places to Visit near Algar do Pena
Before you go, take a look at what the rest of the area has available:
- Discover for yourself what everyone is on about at Grutas de Alvados & Grutas de Santo António, a local cave.
- Take your workout out of the gym and into nature at Manuel Baptista Amado Park. The park is one of the best local places to practice your push-ups, crunches or a bit of yoga.
- Spend some time at Arco Da Memoria, which still stands as it was constructed many years ago, and discover the story behind its lengthy and exciting history.
- Grab your walking shoes and find out how the community has worked hard to safeguard its distinctive properties at Ecopista de Porto de Mos.
- Explore the fascinating depths of Mira de Aire Caves.