Travelers to Allande will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 93 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Oviedo (OVD-Asturias), 40.8 mi (65.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Allande
Places to visit in the larger region include San Juan de Corias Monastery, Teatro Toreno, and Church of Santa Maria Magdalena de Cangas del Narcea. In the area, you'll also find Omana Palace House of Culture and El Carbayon de Valentin.
As you plan your trip to Allande, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 93 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Nueva Allandesa is 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from central Allande. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Allande can enjoy access to a restaurant and free WiFi.
- El Balcón de Muniellos is located 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from the heart of Allande. Guests who stay at this 3-star apartment in Cangas de Narcea can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- La Colmena is 23 mi (37 km) from the center of Allande. This 2-star hotel in Luarca features free WiFi and a bar.
Dressing for Allande
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 44°F at night
- Allande gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 44°F