Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 20, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 22, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 4, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 22, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 11, 2019
Visitors to Ambres are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Ambres, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Toulouse (TLS-Blagnac), 23.8 mi (38.4 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Castres (DCM-Mazamet), 25.9 mi (41.6 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ambres
Places to visit in the larger region include Cathédrale Saint-Alain, Fiac Golf Course, and Small Beer Museum of Midi-Pyrenees. Additionally, you'll find Museum of Chocolate Art and Chateaux de Lastours in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Ambres. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Les Chambres de Grés is located in central Ambres. This guesthouse in Ambres features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Domaine de Berthalay is located within 0.4 mi (0.7 km) of the city center. This guesthouse in Ambres features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Domaine de Roucayrols is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the city's heart. This guesthouse in Ambres features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Ambres
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Ambres gets about 25.51 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F