Visitors can enjoy all that Anamur has to offer including the beaches, parks, and monuments. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and scenic setting.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Anamur
- The closest major airport is in Gazipasa (GZP-Gazipasa - Alanya), 25.3 mi (40.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Anamur
The city is notable for landmarks like Alakopru, Titiopolis Antique City, and Mamure Castle. The picturesque setting of Sevgi Su Park and Kosekbuku Magarasi exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Anemurium to your agenda.
As you start planning for your getaway to Anamur, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 20 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Bella Butik Otel is located 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from the heart of Anamur. With a stay at this bed & breakfast in Anamur, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Rumana is 13 mi (21 km) from the center of Anamur. With a stay at this hotel in Anamur, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Unluselek Hotel is 13 mi (21 km) from central Anamur. With a stay at this hotel in Anamur, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Anamur
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 41°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Anamur gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F