Visitors can enjoy all that Andalsnes has to offer including the mountain views and golf courses. The scenic and quaint setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Andalsnes
- The closest major airport is in Molde (MOL-Aro), 24.5 mi (39.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kristiansund (KSU-Kvernberget), 44.8 mi (72.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Andalsnes
The city's natural beauty is on display at Stigfossen, Trollstigen Plateau, and Romsdalsfjord. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Rodven Stave Church and Kylling Bridge.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Andalsnes. Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
Getting Around Andalsnes
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Andalsnes Station. Andalsnes might not have very many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Andalsnes
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 43°F and the nighttime average to be 30°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 59°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 63°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 53°F during the day and 30°F at night
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Andalsnes each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 61°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 30°F