Visitors can enjoy all that Angleton has to offer including the soccer matches, shopping, and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments.
- You'll find 109 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lake Jackson
- The closest major airport is in Houston, TX (EFD-Ellington Field), 34.1 mi (54.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Angleton
A couple of favorite places to visit are Brazoria County Historical Museum and Stephen F Austin Statue. In the area, you'll also find Brazosport Museum of Natural Science and Wilderness Golf Course.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Angleton Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Angleton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 45°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 58°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- Average annual rainfall for Angleton is 56.46 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 47°F