- De Keyserlei
- 12 min walk
- Antwerp Zoo
- 15 min walk
- Ring Road
- 17 min walk
- Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.)
- 5 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Le Tissu Résidence is located in Antwerp. Antwerp Market Square and Wijnegem Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Antwerp Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Lotto Arena or Olympic Stadium.
- De Keyserlei - 12 min walk
- Antwerp Zoo - 15 min walk
- Antwerp City Theatre - 16 min walk
- Ring Road - 17 min walk
- Rubens House - 17 min walk
- Antwerp Central Station - 15 min walk
- Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 33 min drive
About this property
Le Tissu Résidence
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 4:30 PM. <br />The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to Hotel Le Tissu<br />If you are planning to arrive after 3 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 200.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.39 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 25 per accommodation, per stay
- Towels/sheets: EUR 5 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15.00 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: EUR 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Tissu Résidence Apartment Antwerp
- Tissu Résidence Apartment
- Tissu Résidence Antwerp
- Tissu Résidence
- Le Tissu Résidence Antwerp
- Le Tissu Résidence Aparthotel
- Le Tissu Résidence Aparthotel Antwerp
Frequently asked questions
Spacious apartment in Antwerp
We loved the spaciousness of the apartment. Lots of room to stretch out in. Well equipped and modern. On a quiet street so a lot less traffic noise. Supermarkets are within walking range. Close to the Centraal train station.
Pros: We were in Belgium for 3 weeks and this was our favorite place to stay because of how well equipped and spacious it is.
Location: It is out of the way. It’s quite a walk to restaurants and to see the sights in the city. Worth it though!