Overview of Almyrida Resort
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Double or Twin Room, Balcony, Sea View
Double or Twin Room, Balcony, Mountain View
Studio, Balcony, Sea View
Family Room, Balcony, Sea View
Superior Room, Balcony, Sea View
About this area
Located in Apokoronas, Almyrida Resort is on the beach. Old Venetian Harbor and Port of Souda are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Nea Chora Beach and Kalyves Beach.
- Port of Souda - 22 min drive
- Souda Bay War Cemetery - 26 min drive
- Georgioupolis Beach - 28 min drive
- Lake Kournas - 31 min drive
- Seitan Limania Beach - 51 min drive
- Chania (CHQ-Ioannis Daskalogiannis) - 39 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Serves dinner.
- Onsite dining venue #2 – Serves breakfast and dinner.
- Thea – Serves dinner daily.
- Onsite dining venue #4 – Poolside restaurant. Serves light fare.
About this property
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Almyrida Resort Apokoronas
- Almyrida Apokoronas
- Almyrida Resort Hotel
- Almyrida Resort Apokoronas
- Almyrida Resort Hotel Apokoronas
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great place for relaxing holidays
3 summers in a row i stay in this hotel. Very nice area, great for a few relaxing days. Dinner and breakfast a bit basic but tasty nonetheless. For a small tourist place, it has good places to eat and drink anyway at descent prices. Beach near the hotel is very good, but you can have great fun in their pool also. Rooms are good, had problems with tv receiption but i guess this could be fixed, i didnt bother asking anyone. Rooftop bar and coctails were also fun. Staff is pleasant and helpfull.