Travelers to Arcadia will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 85 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in East London (ELS), 5.1 mi (8.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Arcadia
Places to visit in the larger region include Eastern Beach, Nahoon Beach, and Bonza Bay Beach. You'll also find Alexander Golf and Country Club and Cove Rock in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Arcadia, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 75 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Premier Hotel Regent is located in central Arcadia. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in East London can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- The Paralian is located in the heart of Arcadia. This 3-star guesthouse in East London features free breakfast, free parking, and a rooftop terrace.
- Premier Hotel East London ICC is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in East London features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Arcadia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 65°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 60°F
- About 31.65 inches of rain falls on Arcadia each year
- Usually February and March are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 57°F