Visiting Archea Pissa
Visitors to Archea Pissa are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views and archaeological sites. There are 50 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Archea Pissa
Places to visit in the larger region include Archaeological Museum of Ancient Olympia, Ancient Olympia, and Kaiafa Lake. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Bacchus - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Archea Pissa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Archea Pissa gets about 25.75 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F