Visitors can enjoy all that Arenillas has to offer including the parks and monuments. There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Santa Rosa (ETR-Santa Rosa Intl.), 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Tumbes (TBP-Capitan FAP Pedro Canga Rodriguez), 22.4 mi (36 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Arenillas
Favorite places to visit in the city include Mother Park, Arenillas Central Church, and Alahuela Square. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday getaway in Arenillas, you may not find the perfect place to stay centrally, but here are lodging options nearby.
- Hillary Nature Resort Spa is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from central Arenillas. This 3.5-star resort in Arenillas features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a free water park.
- HOTEL ADRIANDS is located 20.4 mi (32.9 km) from the heart of Arenillas. This 3.5-star hotel in Machala features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Restaurante LA HABANA is 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from the center of Arenillas. This 3-star hotel in Huaquillas features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Arenillas
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 71°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- About 42.91 inches of rain falls on Arenillas each year
- December and November are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 66°F