Travelers to Asaba will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. In Asaba, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Asaba
Places to visit in the larger region include Cathedral Basilica of the Most Holy Trinity, Onitsha Market, and Relief Market. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Asaba. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Best Western Plus Elomaz Hotel is located in the heart of Asaba. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Asaba can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Prescott Hotels is located in central Asaba. This 3-star hotel in Asaba features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hampton Towers and Spa is located 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Asaba can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Asaba
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 67°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 67°F at night
- Asaba gets about 70.24 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and March with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 67°F