Visiting Asbury Park
Travelers to Asbury Park give high marks for the beaches, lively bar scene, and top-notch restaurants. Walkable and quaint, this city attracts tourists with its live music and entertainment choices.
- You'll find 95 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Red Bank - Tinton Falls
- The closest major airport is in Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive), 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Linden, NJ (LDJ), 27.4 mi (44.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Asbury Park
Well known for its live music scene, the city's cultural venues include Parlor Gallery, Paramount Theater, and Silverball Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Stephen Crane House and Asbury Park Boardwalk.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Asbury Park. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Tides - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Asbury - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- The Empress Hotel - This 2.5-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and a bar. Expedia customers like its quiet location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Asbury Park
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- About 1.50 inches of rain falls on Asbury Park each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 26°F