Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
This cottage is located in Ashbourne. Saint Oswald's Church and Tutbury Castle are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Ashbourne Golf Club and National Brewery Centre. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Uttoxeter Racecourse or Derbyshire County Cricket Club.
- Tutbury & Hatton Station - 14 min drive
- East Midlands (EMA) - 38 min drive
- Saracen - 5 min drive
- The Rose and Crown - 5 min drive
- The Shoulder of Mutton - 7 min drive
- Yeaveley Arms - 9 min drive
- Bennys - 9 min drive
About this property
The Old Smithy
Parking and transportation
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions prior to their arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Old Smithy House Ashbourne
- Old Smithy Ashbourne
- The Old Smithy Cottage
- The Old Smithy Ashbourne
- The Old Smithy Cottage Ashbourne