Modern Loft in the Heart of Downtown Asheville! Located in an Art Deco
building that's listed on the National Register of Historic Places,
Ellington Loft's penthouse flair will "wow" you with beautiful city
views and exquisite contemporary decor.
Show off your culinary skills in the fully equipped kitchen and enjoy
your meal with scenic urban views from the spacious private balcony.
At the end of the day, cozy up and watch movies on the flat-screen TV
with cable service and an AppleTV device.
Ellington Loft is in a premiere spot for enjoying shopping, gourmet
dining, and dozens of art galleries all right out your front door.
This vacation rental is located in downtown Asheville.
• 4th Story Condo with Elevator Access; 2-Story Living Space
• 3 Main Bedrooms: 2 King Beds, 1 Full Bed
• Additional Sleeping: 2 Daybeds in Upper Level Sitting Area
• 3 Full Baths, each with a Rain Shower
• Main Level: Main Bedroom One - King Bed, attached Full Bath; Main
Bedroom Two - Full Bed; Second Full Bath shared by bedroom and hall
• Upper Level: Main Bedroom Three - King Bed; Full Bath shared by
bedroom and hall
Important Property Notes:
• While the city feels like a mountain town in many ways, Asheville
still experiences urban issues, including homelessness. Carolina
Mornings is committed to fighting homelessness, and we encourage
respectful interaction between visitors and all members of the
community. Read more about our efforts in our Stay For Good Program.
• Noise Ordinance - Ellington Loft is located in the S&W building,
which, for the benefit of all of the building's residents, has a noise
ordinance in effect between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. A noise level monitor
is in use in the building.
• Please note that parking is not included with this rental
property, and there is no loading/unloading zone in front of the
entrance. There is a paid parking garage nearby which is well marked
and close to the S&W building.
• Due to the historic nature of the S&W building, the elevator is
occasionally closed without warning for maintenance. Stairway access
is always available to Ellington Loft, which is on the 4th floor.
• In order to use paid services such as Netflix and Hulu Plus on the
AppleTV, guests must provide their own subscription account.
Additional content is available through several free services. AppleTV
also features AirPlay, allowing guests to play content from other
Apple devices (iPhone, iPod, or iPad) on the loft's large screen HDTV.
This vacation rental comes with an exclusive Mountain Discovery Pass
from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals, including a Biltmore Estate
pass and seasonal activities such as ziplining, whitewater rafting,
and skiing - a special gift not available anywhere else!
CAROLINA MORNINGS, INC. IS A NORTH CAROLINA CORPORATION IN THE
BUSINESS OF REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE, AND DOING BUSINESS AS CAROLINA
MORNINGS, LICENSE #11216.