Visitors can enjoy all that Aure has to offer including the mountain views, churches, and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seafood restaurants.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Aure
- The closest major airport is in Kristiansund (KSU-Kvernberget), 21.9 mi (35.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Aure
As you plan your trip to Aure, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 25 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- 1 Bedroom Accommodation in Aure is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Aure. This 3-star hotel in Kristiansund features free breakfast, a restaurant, and a rooftop terrace.
- 1 Bedroom Accommodation in Foldfjorden is 5.6 mi (9 km) from the center of Aure. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Kristiansund can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Stunning Private Villa With Wifi, TV and Washing Machine is 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from central Aure. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Kristiansund can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Aure
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 43°F and the nighttime average to be 30°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 60°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 62°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 53°F during the day and 30°F at night
- About 1.18 inches of rain falls on Aure each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 61°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 30°F