Visiting Aurskog-Holand Municipality
Visitors to Aurskog-Holand Municipality are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 29 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Oslo (OSL-Gardermoen), 22.4 mi (36 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Aurskog-Holand Municipality
Places to visit in the larger region include Blaker Fortress, Fetsund Lenser, and Arasen Stadium. In the area, you'll also find Norway Trade Fairs and Miklagard Golf Course.
As you plan your trip to Aurskog-Holand Municipality, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 29 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Cozy 4-p. Cottage With Free Wifi and Electricity. Good Location Near the Lake . is located 16.6 mi (26.8 km) from the heart of Aurskog-Holand Municipality. This 4-star hotel in Gardermoen features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and a 24-hour health club. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Radisson Blu Airport Hotel, Oslo Gardermoen is 22.3 mi (35.8 km) from the center of Aurskog-Holand Municipality. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Oslo can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Radisson Blu Hotel Oslo Alna is 20.7 mi (33.4 km) from central Aurskog-Holand Municipality. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Gardermoen can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Aurskog-Holand Municipality
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 41°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 51°F during the day and 15°F at night
- Aurskog-Holand Municipality gets about 39.61 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 68°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 15°F