Visitors can enjoy all that Azua has to offer including the parks and beaches. There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Azua
The picturesque setting of Parque 19 de Marzo and Playa de Monte Rio exemplify the city's natural beauty. You'll also find Las Charcas Park and Palmar de Ocoa Park in the area.
As you book your getaway to Azua, you might not find the perfect place to stay in the city center, but here are lodging choices in the area.
- Monte Mar is 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from central Azua. This 2.5-star hotel in Azua features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Sava Salinas is 20.6 mi (33.2 km) from the center of Azua. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star villa in Las Salinas can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers love its beach locale and pool.
- Hotel Ibiza is located 12.4 mi (20 km) from the heart of Azua. This 2.5-star hotel in Palmar de Ocoa features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Azua
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 67°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 70°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 90°F and nighttime averages of 67°F
- Average annual rainfall for Azua is 1.57 inches
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 67°F