Find Hotels in Bacolod
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Bacolod, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping.
- There are 61 hotels and other accommodations in Bacolod
- The closest major airport is in Bacolod (BCD-New Bacolod - Silay), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bacolod
Attractions like Negros Forests and Ecological Foundation Biodiversity Conservation Center and San Sebastian Cathedral are fun for everyone, not just kids. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to SM City Bacolod Northwing, ROBINSONS PLACE Bacolod, and Gaisano City Mall. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are SMX CONVENTION CENTER and Negros Museum.
In Bacolod, there are 61 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Seda Capitol Central - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- MO2 Westown Hotel Bacolod - Mandalagan - Our customers like the quiet location and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar.
- GT Hotel Bacolod - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and central location.
Dressing for Bacolod
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 75°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 76°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bacolod is 58.56 inches
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 75°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Bacolod?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bacolod, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Bacolod?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Bacolod?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation to Bacolod?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Bacolod?
What's the best place to stay with easy access to SM City Bacolod Northwing?
What about the best place to stay close to Bredco Port Terminal?
Recent reviews of Bacolod hotels
More trip options
- Bacolod Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Bacolod Airports
- Hotels in Bacolod Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Bacolod Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Bacolod
- More Hotel Options in Bacolod
- More Popular Hotels in Western Visayas
- Other Hotels near Bacolod, Western Visayas
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends