Visiting Bad Wildbad
Visitors can enjoy all that Bad Wildbad has to offer including the theme park, spas, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and museums.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Bad Wildbad
- The closest major airport is in Karlsruhe (FKB-Karlsruhe - Baden-Baden), 20.4 mi (32.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Stuttgart (STR), 30.3 mi (48.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bad Wildbad
Notable city landmarks like Baumwipfelpfad Schwarzwald and Bad Wildbad Church might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Kuranlagen and Heimatmuseum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Bad Wildbad. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Mokni's Palais Hotel & Spa - This 4-star hotel features 10 indoor pools, a full-service spa, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
- Hotel Bergfrieden - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 indoor pools and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Valsana am Kurpark - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with a private balcony.
Getting Around Bad Wildbad
Take advantage of metro transit at Bad Wildbad Kurpark S-Bahn, Bad Wildbad Uhlandplatz S-Bahn, and Bad Wildbad S-Bahn. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Bad Wildbad
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 30°F at night
- About 29.80 inches of rain falls on Bad Wildbad each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 30°F