Visitors to Baldramsdorf are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Porcia Castle and Folklore Museum and Millstatt Abbey Museum.
- There are 266 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Klagenfurt (KLU-Woerthersee), 42.9 mi (69 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Baldramsdorf
A favorite place to visit in the city is Millstatter Lake. In the area, you'll also find Porcia Castle and Folklore Museum and Millstatt Abbey Museum.
As you start planning your visit to Baldramsdorf, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 81 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Tarvisio is 20.7 mi (33.3 km) from the center of Baldramsdorf. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Tarvisio can enjoy access to the ski slopes and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- See-Villa is located 6.2 mi (10 km) from the heart of Baldramsdorf. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Millstatt can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi.
- Thermenhotel Bleibergerhof is 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from central Baldramsdorf. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Bad Bleiberg can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Baldramsdorf
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 16°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- Baldramsdorf gets about 39.29 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 20°F